Monday, May 1, 2017

FTH Blog Hop CASE


I wanted to join in the blog hop fun over on the From The Heart blog.  Their hop was full of CASE cards (copy and share/steal everything).  The talented artists over there challenged us to pick one of their designers to CASE.  While all of the DT members are soo talented, I chose Ruth from Tip Top Toppers Things to copy.

Specifically I chose THIS card.  I fell in love with her dots and fun lay-out. I added a few more dots with the ribbon and the flamingo's scarf but tried to remain true to her design.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous CASE of Ruth´s Card, Joanna. I love this Flamingo and all the PINK on your Card. Thanks for joining our Blog Hop Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Of course I LOVE the pink...and all the dots too! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the CASE, right down to the polka dot paper! Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect CASE, and pretty in pink too :)
    Thank you so much for taking part.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete