Thursday, February 16, 2017

TMS 390: Wasting My Morning


OK, yes ... I am wasting my morning worrying about my dog (hey, crafting helps me relax) but I love this silly dog like a child.

So, I can now return to my regularly scheduled life because she is out of surgery, recovering nicely and will be ready to pick up in 2 hours.  Yay.  In my defense of the time wasting ...  I want you to know that I did get some laundry and ironing done in between my card creating!

I made one last Valentine card for next year.  I used a Heather Ellis Pure Innocence image and the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge to make a shaker card.  Who doesn't like playing with these?!!

I'm joining in Jeannie's Valentine challenge over on Dragonfly Journeys as well.


5 comments:

  1. Adoravble, Joanna! I love Pure Innocence too! Love the fun shaker card!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fun card!! (Glad your dog is ok!)
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! Sweet shaker card and I love the way you've colored her too. I hope your little fur-baby is doing well. Thanks so much for joining my Love is in the Air blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable shaker card. Love the red! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh making this fantastic card was certainly NOT a waste Joanna!! I love it! I get it about your dog too - I do the same thing. Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete