Friday, February 3, 2017

I Love ...


It's 5:00 here now.  I'm looking at my watch and wondering when I can crawl into bed.  I'm still working out quite a bit ... desperate to lose more weight!!  Eventually I hope that I will start to feel more like an athlete and less like the victim of a horrible bus/pedestrian accident.  When do the endorphins kick in?!!

As you can see, I am still finishing up my Valentine's cards.  I'm nearly there.  It helps that I don't plan to send out 75 like at Christmas!

This little cutie is going to one of the nieces or nephews.  I used the sketch over on the Watercolor Wednesday site.  I just changed the shape to a circle but pretty much stuck to the sketch.

My next card is a bit busy but it reminds me of an old Victorian Valentine's Day card.  But I know that the person that is slated to receive this will love it.

I plan to enter it into the "Anything Goes" challenge on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.


7 comments:

  1. Joanna thanks for joining us for the Watercooler Wednesday sketch challenge this week. What a fun Valentine's card. I like how you changed it up with the circle and this monster and colourful background paper is such fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute monster you've used on your Valentine card, Joanne. It's a great take on our sketch this week. I'm sure one of your nieces or nephews will fall in love with the colours and designs you've used. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, sure your nephew or niece will love this xx
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute monster with his hearts! A very fun Valentine. Thanks for playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your monster! Thanks for joing us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card. Your monster is so cute and I like how you changed it up by using a circle for the challenge this wee. The colors are great as well! Thank you for sharing your card with us on Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Please join us again!

    ReplyDelete